Plan to attend the AFMR
April 9-13, 2011
News from the Other AFMR Sections:
900 Cummings Center,
Beverly, MA 01915
Tel. (978) 927-8330
Fax: (978) 524-0498
I am pleased to begin my term as Chair of the Western Region, AFMR and would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I am an Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes at the University of Colorado and Eastern Colorado Veterans Health Care System.
Neda Rasouli, MD
Karen E Foster-Schubert, MD
Kathryn G Schuff, MD, MCR
My research interest includes studying the pathophysiology of insulin resistance in obesity. I joined AFMR because I believe in training and successful development of medical investigators. This is one of the goals of AFMR.
Data Mining: Functional Statistical Genetics & Bioinformatics
- Laura Kelly Vaughan, PhD
Design and Analysis of Genome-Wide Association Studies
- Tasha E. Fingerlin, PhD
Introduction to Epigenetics/Epigenomics
- Xiangqin Cui, PhD
Pathway Analysis Hypothesis
- David B. Allison, PhD
Vance G. Fowler, Jr., MD, MHS
Associate Professor with Tenure
Duke University Medical Center
Durham, North Carolina
|Junior Physician Investigator
Carmella Evans-Molina, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Submit an abstract to your AFMR Regional Meeting.
- Learn about and influence important public policy issues.
- Apply for a Research Day Award to be presented at your institutionís college or departmental research day.
- Obtain information regarding career development, research and training opportunities, funding sources, and grant development at AFMR Career Connections.
- Submit a proposal for a symposium at the 2012 Experimental Biology meeting.